What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A Forex indicator software that will display everything you need to know when entering a trade
- Showing you the Entry, SL, Three Take Profit Points and Risk/Reward Ratio on each of the Profit Points
- Providing you with a profitable yet brutally easy Forex system
- Displaying everything you need to know when entering a trade
- Telling you the trend of the market before entering a trade
- Displaying the Currency Pair, Date/Time and Entry
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Burgi Signal scores 73.78/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://burgisignal.com/cb.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: burgisignal.com you’ll also be taken through to burgisignal.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)